Water and Oil Leak Detection Systems
Flood Prevention Products
• Designed to monitor the quantity of water flowing in the building and to provide audio-visual alarms when pre-set limits are exceeded.
• Low-cost domestic versions also available for flats and houses.
• Adjustable occupancy detection sensitivity and adjustable 'lag' time before switch-off.
• Can be used to control lights and is fitted with daylight override feature.
• Will shut water supply if water has been flowing longer or in greater pressure than programmed.
• Suitable for 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.25" and 1.5" water pipework. Suitable for use on farms with no local power.
• Totally individual zone leak detection with individual zone water valve shutdown.
• Available also with low voltage valve power supply unit and key switch valve override.
• Supplied as a fully complete kit including sensor, all cables and the solenoid valve.
• Optional facility to shut off the power at the same time as shutting off the water.
• Will shut water supply if water has been flowing longer or in greater volumes than programmed.
• Monitors ambient temperature and occupancy and shuts off water if nobody is there.
• Uses the flow of water through the pipe to turn a turbine. This turbine mechanically counts water-loss.
• System will shut off the water supply if the flow exceeds the user's maximum desired rate in any one burst.
• Provides single or separate shutoff to common or localised water shutoff valves.
• Audio visual zone alarms and built-in valve shutoff override facility by pressing latching button.