Water and Oil Leak Detection Systems
Water Leak Detection
• Mains or battery powered, monitors from sensing cable, pads or probes.
• Provides relay output to BMS, nursecall, "wireless" or "SMS" systems.
• Provides simple protection for four smaller domestic, industrial and computer room zones.
• Can provide 'common' or separate individual zone output/BMS alarms.
• Operates from 12 - 24V AC/DC, or 110V or 230 volt AC power supplies.
• Available as 'black box' or with audio/visual alarms and will optionally detect water and oil.
• Will monitor for leaks from 'sensor pads/probes' or 'linear sensor cable'.
• Output alarm, autodial, shutdown and battery backup options.
• Usually specified for use in server-rooms, dealer rooms, communications areas and plant-rooms.
• Has built-in sensitivity adjustment, AC sensing and battery-backup option.
• Ideal for water leak prevention in computer rooms, libraries and museums
• Can shut down individual leaking water supplies or switch off affected equipment.
• Ideal for leak detection in very large computer rooms or complete buildings.
• Detects liquid leaks using either linear sensing cable or sensor pads or probes.